Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Monthly Kits $10


Each month I will offer a pre-cut ready to assemble card kit. This months card kit features Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy, and Very Vanilla. The kit comes with supplies to create 10 cards. I will recommend a stamp and ink pad to use with the card kit, however due to Stampin' Up! policy, stamps and ink pads must be sold separetly. Kits will work with a variety of stamps.

Kit includes everything you see here including 20 gold brads and 3 yards of gold cord. Base of card is Very Vanilla with Handsome Hunter and Bravo Burgandy accents. Sample shown, not included.

Recommended stamp and ink:

Dasher stamp $8.95

Option #1: Versa Mark $7.50 with gold embossing powder $4.75

Option #2: Gold Encore! pad $8.95
You can order kits by phone or email. If you are local to the Salt Lake area you can pick it up from my house or I can ship any where in the US for an additional shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment