Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Morning Inspiration

Happy Thanksgiving week. This weeks Monday Morning Inspiration has a definite fall-ish theme. I thought the 5-petal punch made a great wreath. Touch it off with a bit of twine and the Give Thanks stamp embossed in gold. Don't forget our monthly drawing is coming to an end. I will be doing the drawing on Wednesday November 25. You can enter by becoming a follower, subscribing to my blog or by joining my email list. (Leave a comment if you subscribe or want to be added to my email list so I can enter you into the drawing). You can also enter by signing up for my Christmas Cards class (registration deadline is today!!) or by placing a $25 order by Wednesday. (Stampin' Up! is having a Huge Holiday Sale Online now through November 30. Items are bundled and priced 30-50% off.) AMAZING DEALS!! Be sure to check it out on http://www.hollyf.stampinup.net/ .


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. . .I know I sure will!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so great, I am so impressed with all your cards and classes and FUN!!! f

    ReplyDelete