Hello Friends Welcome to Stampin' with Holly. I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 5 1/2 years now. (My how time flies.) I was a stay at home mom of 2 young children. I wanted to find something I could do for a little "me" time. A friend invited me to a Stampin' Up! workshop. I had never stamped before and never considered myself "crafty". I was amazed at how easy it was to create cute cards, boxes, tags, (really the list goes on). A month later I was on the Stampin' Up! journey. It has been a great ride, and I have loved every minute. I have met so many wonderful people through Stampin' Up! I love getting together with friends to stamp and chat. For the last few years I have been a "hobby" demonstrator, but now that my children are a little older I am ready for the next step. Through my blog I plan to share my ideas, organize classes, clubs, and stampin' kits. Feel free to look around and leave a comment, and don't forget to check back for my monthly drawings and weekly project ideas. Thanks for dropping by and Happy Stamping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment